Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Taz gate 11-04-09


Taz gate 11-04-09
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley

I loaded up Brownie, Taz and Princess and hit the dusty trail on the Rhino this afternoon. Things started out slow and really picked up late. The dogs treed 13 times, looked at 9 and bagged 6 a Knott County Limit.
I wish I had someone with me because I could have gotten more. I had some real good dog work . All three of the dogs got in on treeing and my Female Princess caught a full grown gray squack on the ground that hadn’t been shot at. I was really proud of Taz , he was blowing the tops of the trees out this afternoon. Ole Brownie is just like country music and can count on her being on every time out. Above are a couple videos also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8