Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Buckley squirrel dogs

Buckley squirrel dogs by lindakaybuckley
Buckley squirrel dogs, a photo by lindakaybuckley on Flickr.

I have been wanting to shoot a few fox squacks to my dogs so we decided to make a trip N & W of here to Magoffin county. The farm we hunted always offered fox squirrels but not today. Treed 15 times and saw 11 of them ending up with a fair tailgate but all greys.

Dog power was bad down today. I loaded up Brownie, Taz and Princess. This was the 1st time I have had Princess out since coming out of heat. Good thing I let he come too. Old Brownie was in heat. I wanted to leave her in the dog box in the back of the truck but was afraid when I come back she may be gone. So I let her ride in the pet taxi. Taz refused to hunt. He stayed right behind the Rhino ever step so I loaded his butt in another pet taxi and just hunted Princess. Well that until she ripped a toe nail in 1/2 and came up lame on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8