Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Two Tennesse Mountain Feist


Two of Boots X Taz pups left here today heading to their new home in Hillham, TN today.




Larry Geesling called me over the week end said HOBO told him to check with us for some Feist pups. I sent Larry a pic of these two pups out of Boots and Taz and he said he would be here to pick thim up this weekend. I checked the answer machine around noon and Larry said he was en-route today to pick up his pup today. I wasn't about to turn him back so I never mentioned the family with him . So he come on up and picked up his pus early.

Thank you Larry and we wish you the best of luck with the pups. Also thank you HOBO for hooking Larry up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8