Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Friday, October 15, 2010

A little squirrel dog action

I loaded up Taz and Princes this morning and dropped them off in the woods. It was a terrible morning with wind blowing like crazy. But after the drought been having this fall and the small rain I thought I would give it a try. Taz treed 1st time out about 85 yd's in front of the Rhino. I thought I would just let him tree a while and take my time getting to him. So I got the 870 off the Rhino and put a shell in it. About that time I head Taz hammering closer. I looked and he was about 35 yd's from me timbering the squack. I sot at the squirrel just as it was twisting into a hole.


I hunted another 45 min. and Princess treed one in a big den beech tree. The wind has died down some what. I may load up a couple different dogs and drop them off for about a hour.
Priness  wannted thiss  squirrel really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8