Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Friday, August 6, 2010

Georgia squirrel dog

Brian Ivester and his brother Jennings came up from Young Harris Georgia. and picked up a pair of black and white female pups out of Snowflake and Taz back in the winter. When the pups were about 10 weeks old Jennings called me he had carpet down for his opup to use for dog bedding. He says he went to feed the pup one evening and the pup got tangeled up in the strands of carpet and choked to death.

Then Jenneings calls me one evening and tells me his pup Hershey was starting to trees squirrels good. The next morning he calls me back and tells me shortly after he called me with the good report his Hershey got ran over by a car and was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8