Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Friday, July 23, 2010

Louisiana Treeing Feist

Michael sends me this picture of his Buckley Louisiana Mountain Feist.
---------------------------------------------------
Jack, here are a couple pics of Kate at four months of age on the top of a dog house for a large dog. Her companion buck sleeps on the top of his dog house.So, monkey see monkey do.lol I took her yesterday to the swamp and she hunts out good for a five month old pup.I saw her winding something and she took off not too far from me and wheeled around smell up and barked. Just instinct.She has never been introduced to squirrel yet. I think at this pace I will just take her hunting when the time comes. I will keep you updated. mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8