Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Sunday, June 20, 2010

buckley-banner


buckley-banner
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley
Roger LittleJohns son Drew took this Banner to war with him when he served our nation in Iraq. After Drew returned home from the war He returned it to Roger and Roger sent it to me as a gift. I have had it in safe keeping ever since. Well today was fathers day and Em and Linda had a frame made just for the banner and gave it to me this morning. It now has a new home hanging in our new kennel.
I hung it where I can see it each time I open the door. Now every time I go in the dog house its the 1st thing I'll see reminding me of the sacrifice Drew and his brothers laid down for me..
Thank you for the gift Roger and thank you Drew for serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8