Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mountain Feist pup treeing at 6 months

I just got a letter and a couple pics from Louie hall of Castelwood Va.. He bought a Bunny X Bigun Mountain Feist pup out of their last litter. This is the kind of reports I always enjoy getting back. These pups are now 6 months old and have reports of 3 of them already treeing their own squirrels.
Below is the litter and a couple pics of Buddy on the wood.I f you look at his mouth on one of them looks like he is letting her rip."barking".
As bad as I dread it I'm going to have to get old Bigun out and take him on a hunt so I can get some new pics and video for the ones that are hunting his pups. Did I say I dread it. The last time I had him out he went .87 mi on the Garmin and treed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8