Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tn Mtn Feist


Tn Mtn Feist
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley
Good Morning Jack:



I really didn't have going squirrel hunt'n on my mind this morning....I was headed to the dump, but had Seven with me. It's juvenile muzzleloader this weekend so I figured the woods would be full of young sportsmen :-) Happened to drive by a place I hunt sometimes that is a long & narrow strip of woods between the lake and a line of houses and no one was parked there. Decided to drop Seven for a few minutes primarily for the exercise. To make a long story longer, he ended up treeing five times, saw two, shot one. The three other trees he made were too close to the houses for me to hunt and shoot, so I had to go in and lead him off those trees.


Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8