Thursday, October 7, 2010

Squirrel dog retrieveing squirrel



I had to go in to town this morning and when I got back around 10 Am I loaded up Aqua and carried her to the woods for a short hunt. Right out the tail gate she went about 50 yds and fell treed up a white oak.

I spotted him and shot it out. I have never been able to get Aqua to retrieve a squirrel for me. But this was it. It wasn't the greatest but it is a good start. Here is the clip.
Hunted on for about another hour and Aqua treed 3 more times and I saw and shot a 2 of them as she was timbering them to a hole.
I let Aqua down on the shooting but here she is with her prize

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Chat Room and message Board

SQUIRREL DOG HUNTERS BOARD
We have a new site up and running. It is a message board and has a nice chat room as well. Everyone is welcome to come join. Just register and start posting your own post and pics of your dogs and hunts. Everyone is welcome to come share your dogs and hunts. So click the link and join us.
http://squirreldoghunters.aimoo.com/

Mountain Feist treeing squacks