Monday, September 27, 2010

rhino-mod


rhino-mod
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley
Done a couple mod's to the Rhino. Added 2 more pet taxies so I can haul more and road more dogs. I also took the gun racks off te back roll bars and mounted them on the hood. This way I have easier access to them. Not to mention keep a eye on my guns better. While they where mounted on the back roll bar a limb hit my shotgun and knocked it out of the rack. I never missed until the dog treed a squack and I had no gun to shoot it with,

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Chat Room and message Board

SQUIRREL DOG HUNTERS BOARD
We have a new site up and running. It is a message board and has a nice chat room as well. Everyone is welcome to come join. Just register and start posting your own post and pics of your dogs and hunts. Everyone is welcome to come share your dogs and hunts. So click the link and join us.
http://squirreldoghunters.aimoo.com/

Mountain Feist treeing squacks