Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

water mellon


water mellon
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley
I got this from Roger LLittejohn today showng Stering Earhearts mellons. ish I were close, I could sure see me hulling one of those out like a tarpon!
-------------------------------------------------

You know our old hunt'n buddy Sterling is an accomplished Crappie Fisherman, Squirrel Hunter, Turkey Hunter, Deer Hunter etc.....now we can add Watermellon Grower to that list. The first pictures were taken a couple weeks ago and show some nice Charleston Grays he had growing in his garden. I've had my eye on those two in the picture while they were on the vine, but was waiting for a good clear night to go shopping for them :-)

Well he picked them today and called me to come over after work and pick one up, but as usual I was late and got there after the help had helped themselves, but there was still some nice ones left.

Sterling raised a couple nice garden this summer and is already planning next year's crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8