Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

jeff lacy


jeff lacy
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley
I got the below email from one of my pup customers. I sure hope he brings her back. This lil dog is just a lil over a year old.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lacy was hammering them today, I don't know what happened to her in the last week but she is really impressing me and my huntin buddy. She was tracking and treeing and I watch her wind a couple. We cut our hunt short cause my buddy didn't want to carry anymore and Cinders was flat wore out. My friend was amazed at how a dog could wind a squirrel up in a tree. I was going to take her back and get my money but I think I change my mind and may keep her awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8