Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spike


Spike
Originally uploaded by lindakaybuckley

Pat Evans of KY sent this pic of his young squirrel dog Spike he bought from us as a raw pup last fall.. Its really pleases me seeing others enjoying these little Buckley Mountain Feist squirrel dogs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been hunting my 15 month old Buckley dog (Taz X LT) pretty hard the last two weeks and he is really turning on. He has treed over 50 in the last 8-9 hunts I have had him out. Hunting him mostly by himself, I think he is going to be a nice dog. Made 5 trees on a short hunt tonight, saw 4, killed 3. Not a great picture, made with my phone. It was getting dark. Thanks for looking. Pat Evans.

3 comments:

  1. This pup has that clasic Buckley look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea he looks like them prick eared animals.
    Pat tells me he thinks he is going to make a pretty fair squack dog.
    He is a litter mate to Sterlings Louan dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louan's making Sterling a good little squack dog.

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8