Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jeb & Louan

Sterling Earheart of Mt. Juliet Tn sends me a email about his pups he got for us. Jeb ( Bunny X Bigun ) & Louan (LT X TAZ )


Jack, I have been trying to get time to tell a hunting story for a few days. Been busy.

Last Thursday Louan started getting into treeing. Her and Jeb treed two in dens where hole was close to ground and she could smell sq. They treed one on the out side

Friday I took Jeb to an Island at the lake, he had never been there. He treed four one made it to a den but I saw it before it got in the hole. The other three I had shots at if I had been hunting.

Sat. I took both pups treed five. They aren't treeing like old dogs but are figuring out that I will come to them if they stay around. Jeb treed some by smell I watched him put his nose in the air and start searching for Mr. sq and bark treed a few times and smell some more. And the sq was there.

Needless to say I am enjoying these pups. I'm sending some pictures also. The first two pictures I took Mon. treed two times one in the den in the picture the other I ran out for them to timber. Third pic. is Louan this morning on a den where she ran sq up. She barked treed on three trees.

Sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8