Call us 605-226-1199

Call us 605-226-1199

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hammer



Diral Adkins of Salersvill, Ky writes:
Hello Jack, My oldest son called and wanted to go squirrel hunting with dogs. He has been hunting all his life but had never hunted squirrels with dogs before, so we took a little hunt this evening in Johnson County. Hammer treed seven, we saw six, and killed five. Shawn killed two with his .22 and I shot the others with a 20 ga. He loved it. At one point Hammer treed and when we got to him he was running from one tree to another about 100 feet away. He would bark up one then run to the other and bark up it. I thought he didn’t know where the squirrel was, but as we walked up one squirrel bailed out of the first tree and I killed it, and when I fired another squirrel ran out of the second tree and Shawn killed it. I am sending you some pictures of the hunt, my son, and three year old grandson. Diral

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK


We have some of stuff now on Facebook. So click the link and join us.
http://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist/

https://www.facebook.com/BuckleyMountainFeist

Mountain Feist treeing squacks

grey squirrel wheelin_armor

home8